Saturday, May 8, 2010

t0 all my nurses wannabe..

almost every0ne has arrived at their own h0metown i guess.. well hepi oliday every0ne and dun f0rget to do ur revision f0r nursing board exam.. t0 all semenanjungian' kih..kih gud luck with ur new environment @ puncak alam f0r revision week.. and t0 all the sarawakian and sabahan, d0 come back for ur revision week here in samarahan.. me?? well im always here.. i miss u all already, luckily for the first week of holiday all of my p0oh cake friends still here.. and thanx to them cos of them i p0kai already haha.. but wat i like the most is we spent our time together with f0od.. woho00.. kenyang everyday n getting b0roi again after having a flat tummy f0r 1 semester staying at h0me.. it is holiday now well.. welc0me flat tummy~


p/s thanx to ain .. me culik this pic fr0m ur account..

0 comments:

Post a Comment