Thursday, April 15, 2010

my b0ok of wisd0m..

~uikks..

i f0und my wisd0m book again haha..



i was started filled this b0ok with all of my favorite masterpieces since i was at form 4 til semester 2 of my diploma then i was totally forget bout this book...
m0st of it is n0t mine, cos i am n0t an art pers0n.
i l0ve t0 read it but i am t0tally blank and don't have any fabulous idea h0w t0 'ngelagu' (create) the b0ombastic w0rds.. haha..


this is the contain of the first page in this bo0k.. the upper one is the picture of me n my friends angela, eva, jeniffer,patricia,jasmine and joshua..

below is me and angel with our favourite teacher mr.Fathi Suria.. i heard he was transfered to kuching high

at the right one is bout my name haha. the meaning of my name, i still remember mila is the one wh0 gave this s0ftware to m0st of us.. we used t0 ngelepak at smkks computer lab played with this junk haha...

SHEREEN DEBORAH
sensitive and sentimental, u cant help feeling depressed when someone hurt u. shy and reserved u avoid talking themselves. u r true friend, hard workers and traditionalist. u miss not having the protection and security u had as children. home loving, u usually feel like spending time with ur family and prefer being home from being at a party..

haha.. so skema the meaning.. before i used to believe this but not anymore. now i believe that i am the one who will describe myself not my name..

for others contain wait
for the next p0st.. wink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment