Tuesday, April 13, 2010

event in my life lately..

s0 much things i want to share here.. mm how t0 start ho~... keh.. as u all know (maybe just someoe u =b) i am now in my final year and final semester in Uitm.. uuh~ time is running s0 fast.. and sadly i am keep wasting 'him' (the time). s0on i will get my license, a license which will change my status fr0m student nurse to a register nurse.. uuh~ cant wait f0r it.. before that of course larh~ i have to pass my Malaysian nursing board exam first.


at the beginning of semester 6 which is my final semester everything was still blurred. i still cant catch the vision of how it will be.. anyway after complete all of my attachment, everything was ok. and nothing is impossible. the beginning of my journey~

during my attchment @ operation theater



then thanx to all of our junior f0r organized a farewell dinner for all of us (all of part 6 nurses wanabe) my comment~ ermm.. need to b improve n never ever choose dat hotel if u all plan to organize any in future. not worth it.. but keep it up~ hot nurses in action ~


climax event for my final year in UiTM is 'pre-graduation nite' best dinner that i ever attend. everything was well organized and tip-top.. unfortunately i just enjoy the moment with all of my nursing colleague, so sad cos most of my cl0se friends has graduate oredi. i dun hve much friends in uitm either. best thing is while we were getting near to the end of our journey i found my crezy colleague whom i never tot will make me laugh to the max.. to all of my 'makcik2' desa ilmu thanx! not f0rget aIn (click!)~ u r crazy girl but i love u =)



the most crazy thing i ever d0ne.. has plan it for a few time wit different2 friends but this time i got the permission (i was like uuhhh! s0oo go00d) trip to MIRI!!!! yeah! i feel great that time.. i love my parents so much.. they trusting me so much ( i am so sure if ur parents trusting u, u will feel s0 good) trip to miri wit lis(click!) and celly(click!) was awesome!





everything was awesome and how i wish i can further my study for degree.. but i can't hurmm.. final is just around the corner and i haven't start my revision yet. before settle my diploma in nursing i just have to 'redah' a few things ~1 final paper (NRS349), OSCE and LJM

geng!!! c u in any hospital later (o,0)y

0 comments:

Post a Comment